- 33 Posts
Is it safe to factory reset my Galaxy S4?
My Galaxy S4 was bought from eBay and I want to factory reset it.
Is it safe to reset it as I know the new iPhone 5S has additional protection where you have to put the first SIM.
Am I good to go ? Its unlocked and not on the original network it was bought on.
- 10-12-2013, 02:44 PM #2
- 10-12-2013, 05:39 PM #3
Re: Is it safe to factory reset my Galaxy S4?
Probably a wise move to make sure it is factory reset.
From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-12-2013, 06:25 PM #4If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 10-31-2013, 07:11 AM #5
- By joha_bd in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-30-2013, 08:57 AM
- By howardv in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 10-23-2013, 09:58 PM
- By Anthony Tarantino in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2013, 08:23 AM
- By Redbird1 in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2013, 01:55 PM
- By veggie59 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2013, 07:51 PM