- 1 Posts
S4 Battery Dying Early
My S4 dies even when it's still at 20%. Sometimes it warns me that battery is low and goes till 1%. But sometimes it just shuts down right away at 20% without warning - not a restart cause I can't turn it back on without charging. Please shed some light on this.
- 10-13-2013, 01:27 AM #2
Samsung Galaxy S® 4 MJA 4.3 Rooted with CF Auto-Root Tutorial by qbking77
- 206 Posts
HTC EVO Design 4G™ Rooted with HTC SuperTool v3 by frigid
- 10-13-2013, 08:16 PM #3
- 10-13-2013, 08:29 PM #4
- 195 Posts
Re: S4 Battery Dying Early
Same problem... I'm from the Philippines living in one of the provinces ravaged by the typhoon Nari recently. I am pretty pissed since it's so hard to find stuff here where I live. I don't even know if I'll be able to find a replacement battery. My S4 is just two months old. This sucks because during two years I stuck with HTC, I have not experienced these problems... And just when I need my phone to work most since we have no power, no water, and no working phone lines...
P. S. I factory reset my phone the other night hoping it was just a software problem... Something with a rogue app. Didn't work of course. So frustrated!
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
- By RageRoids in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2013, 11:41 AM
- By jamesish in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 10-25-2013, 04:01 PM
- By Damien Merrylees in forum Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:28 PM
- By jakedsnake in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 07:51 PM
- By S7even_UK in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2013, 04:35 PM