- 2 Posts
my s4's acreen doesn't respond sometime
sometimes when i press the unlock key the lockscreen light ups and when i swipe my finger across the screen it doesn't respond. the light that follows the finger is there but it doesn't repond to my touch
then i have to wait for the screen to go off. then i again press the unlock key and then its buttery smooth, no lags or anything whatsoever. also sometimes this happens when i am using the phone. example i am texting and suddenly the response goes off. i have to lock the screen , then unlock it and now it works perfectly.
this screen issue doesn't have to do with my protector because otherwise the phone is smooth
lastly sometimes my gets fits. i am on the homescreen and sudenly the screen starts changing itself moving to the next screen and so on.
anybody having same issue or any solutions?
- 10-15-2013, 06:44 AM #2
Re: my s4's acreen doesn't respond sometime
This is a long shot, but I've seen this kind of erratic behavior when the screen is wet or your fingers are too moist. Once I saw a Note 2 refuse to respond to touch because of a tiny, little dew droplet; once it was wiped off the screen, response was normal.
- By redrover69 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2013, 12:09 PM
- By kellietruax in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 08:47 PM
- By spamhater160 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2013, 04:16 PM
- By eolsgaard in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:57 AM
- By swathi malavika in forum HTC Wildfire SReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2013, 04:51 AM