- 2 Posts
SD Carf Problems..
So I got my galaxy s4 weeks ago and it was all working so smoothly and perfectly until yesterday..
My photos, music, apps, etc. cannot be read by the apps. For example: my music player now only reads data from the phone storage and not from the sd card.
However, app data like chomp sms etc could still be read.. PLEASE HELP MEE
(((I use a transcend micro sd card gb32, I have tried rebooting my phone and even reformat my sd card)))
- 10-15-2013, 10:50 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By btort1 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 6Last Post: 11-25-2013, 06:20 PM
- By mynewride in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 43Last Post: 11-16-2013, 06:15 PM
- By GottSein in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2013, 01:28 AM
- By android jack in forum All AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2013, 12:56 AM
- By brerspidur in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2013, 12:07 AM