- 2 Posts
Galaxy S4 - SD Card Problems..
So I got my galaxy s4 weeks ago and it was all working so smoothly and perfectly until yesterday..
My photos, music, apps, etc. cannot be read by the apps. For example: my music player now only reads data from the phone storage and not from the sd card.
However, app data like chomp sms etc could still be read.. PLEASE HELP MEE
(((I use a transcend micro sd card gb32, I have tried rebooting my phone and even reformat my sd card)))
- 10-15-2013, 09:30 AM #2
- By stinstack in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:16 AM
- By Marsha Holland in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-15-2013, 05:38 PM
- By Joey_C in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2013, 05:38 PM
- By francislowpez in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:50 AM
- By Riana Ambarsari in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 08:35 AM