Cannot make calls
My phone will not make any outbound calls (inbound and texts are fine). When I press the call button or swipe to call it doesn't do anything. When I manually type in the number, all numbers just disappear when I press the green call button.
I tried clearing the phone cache, which worked for an hour or so. Restating the phone had no effect. Any ideas?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-15-2013, 02:51 PM #2
Re: Cannot make calls
I'm using the stock dialer. By swipe, I meant that in contacts if you swipe the name on the alphabetical list right it makes a call and if you swipe left it texts. The swipe left works. Swipe right turns green and says call but then just goes back to the list.
- By aledelcastle in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 68Last Post: Today, 02:06 AM
- By Shaurya Rana in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:53 PM
- By nathanstickley in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 05:22 PM
- By DarkSide666 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-15-2013, 11:33 AM
- By eddytkwee in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2013, 08:27 AM