- 112 Posts
Galaxy S4 - Lock screen question
I have been using a pattern to unlock my phone when the screen turns off.
All of a sudden I am now first having to swipe a picture that looks like a lock to the right and then use my pattern to unlock the phone.
How do I get rid of the lock swipe so that I only have to draw my pattern?
I have attached a pic of the lock screen I am trying to remove, not sure how it was turned on all of a sudden.
Last edited by wallstreet123456; 10-15-2013 at 02:01 PM.
- 10-15-2013, 06:47 PM #2
- By dudeeg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 14Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:41 PM
- By srbh41413 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2013, 09:47 PM
- By crazyhairboy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2013, 06:51 PM
- By Jdt0109 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-15-2013, 06:51 PM
- By aviramgo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2013, 02:27 PM