- 10-16-2013, 04:23 PM #2
- 10-16-2013, 05:04 PM #5
Re: Newbie looking for help with contacts...
Make sure your S4 is set to sync Google Contacts. To make sure, go to System Settings/Accounts-Google/[your Google account], and make sure Contacts is checked. That screen will also tell you when it was last synced. Once the contacts have been synced, open your Contacts or People app, and they should all be there. If you don't see them, check for an option to display certain accounts in the People app, and make sure "All" or your Google account is selected.
- By Nurega21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:27 PM
- By NickA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 01:17 AM
- By maxc2727 in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 01:47 AM
- By William Hyde1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 03:03 PM
- By dpoverlord in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 02:57 PM