Stuck in bootloop?
Hey, I just rooted my phone and installed TWRP. I made a nandroid backup and then did a wipe of dalvik cache, system and cache. I then hit reboot and it said "it appears your phone is not rooted" even though I had already confirmed with root checker that I was indeed rooted. So I went ahead and hit "swipe to install" since it said it would install supersu and root my device. Now it won't go past the samsung galaxy s4 logo screen. How can I fix this?
Edit: Got it to boot up by restoring my nandroid. Root checker still says I have root access why was TWRP saying that I don't?
- 10-17-2013, 09:11 AM #2
- 10-17-2013, 10:32 AM #4
- 10-17-2013, 01:28 PM #6
- 10-17-2013, 03:37 PM #8
- 10-17-2013, 05:27 PM #9
- 16 Posts
Re: Stuck in bootloop?
There have been a few problems with twrp. I think I had some problems last week just like you. I finally had to do a Nan droid restore.
What worked for me (I think) was going into twrp from goo manager. For whatever reason, that seemed to make twrp work.
Also, I dl'd an older version of twrp, 22.214.171.124. Some people think it works better than the newer versions.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
- 10-17-2013, 09:47 PM #12
- By Dan A in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-23-2015, 08:25 AM
- By int_architect in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 11-18-2013, 01:32 PM
- By Deadly_Poison630 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:32 AM
- By lstott in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 08:44 PM
- By npridgeon in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 08:23 PM