- 52 Posts
T-Mobile Galaxy S4 shut off overnight
My fiancee has had her Galaxy S4 for a couple months now and she loves it. But there's been this issue that makes her phone problematic.
When she charges it at night (its only happened twice) the phone will go black. Like a deep sleep. Her alarm won't work etc. It's just the screen is black, but lit and the notification LED blinks blue.
She's can't afford to be late for work so its kind of a big deal. Granted its not a constant problem, in fact it's rarely a problem, but due to the possible severely negative outcome its a major issue. What could be the problem?
Thanks in advance from her and myself.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Last edited by vahdyx; 10-17-2013 at 10:00 AM.Your neighborhood tech enthusiast
- 10-17-2013, 10:25 AM #2
- 8,274 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: T-Mobile Galaxy S4 shut off overnight
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
But I think the may be an actual problem with the phone that you may need to contact your carrier or Samsung about.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By georg3_1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:55 PM
- By Kevin Authenthic in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:47 AM
- By wilkinson_jl in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:10 AM
- By Gekko in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:04 AM
- By Sabban in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 06:50 AM