- 17 Posts
Importing contacts from an excel spreadsheet
Hi, So, I've had my S4 for less than a day and I've changed had to have a new sim card to support 4G, my old iPhone is backed up but I can import my contacts because Samsung smart switch isn't working on my Mac.
I do however have all my contacts backed on to a spreadsheet. Is there anyway that I can import them to my S4 or do I have to manually enter them all. I have a hell of a lot.
Or, is there a simpler way that someone can show me?
- 10-18-2013, 10:18 AM #2
- 422 Posts
Re: Importing contacts from an excel spreadsheet
If you're using any web based email system like Gmail, Yahoo, etc. you can save your Excel file as a .csv and do a direct import into Contacts in any of those systems. That would then sync to your phone.Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
- By streetslide in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 8Last Post: 11-18-2013, 11:00 AM
- By ulnek in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 32Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:40 PM
- By streetkilln in forum LG G2Replies: 33Last Post: 10-26-2013, 08:34 AM
- By ulnek in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 13Last Post: 10-18-2013, 03:43 PM
- By Regan Clarke in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 05:14 AM