- 10-21-2013, 12:01 AM #2
- 10-21-2013, 06:07 AM #3
- 76 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 - Update kill root?
Yes, updates kill root unless you flash pre-rooted ROM, it always worked this way. SuperSU has an option to keep root after update, but i'm not sure if it works at all on newer KNOXed firmwares.
I personally decided to stay with my current firmware (MF8) and ignore future upgrades just because of that.
- By crobertob in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2013, 11:59 AM
- By Alexandria Madeline in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 07:18 PM
- By Foldoe in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:03 AM
- By Danny Smith5 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 03:17 PM
- By Stephen Elsbernd in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 10:18 PM