- 10-21-2013, 01:01 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-21-2013, 07:07 AM #3
- 76 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 - Update kill root?
Yes, updates kill root unless you flash pre-rooted ROM, it always worked this way. SuperSU has an option to keep root after update, but i'm not sure if it works at all on newer KNOXed firmwares.
I personally decided to stay with my current firmware (MF8) and ignore future upgrades just because of that.
- By crobertob in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:02 PM
- By Foldoe in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 01:03 AM
- By Danny Smith5 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 04:17 PM
- By Stephen Elsbernd in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 11:18 PM
- By Alexandria Madeline in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 08:09 PM