- 10-21-2013, 01:01 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 10-21-2013, 07:07 AM #3
- 76 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 - Update kill root?
Yes, updates kill root unless you flash pre-rooted ROM, it always worked this way. SuperSU has an option to keep root after update, but i'm not sure if it works at all on newer KNOXed firmwares.
I personally decided to stay with my current firmware (MF8) and ignore future upgrades just because of that.
- By crobertob in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:59 PM
- By Alexandria Madeline in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 08:18 PM
- By Foldoe in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 01:03 AM
- By Danny Smith5 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 04:17 PM
- By Stephen Elsbernd in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 11:18 PM