- 6 Posts
Setting SD card as my default storage.
Could anyone tell me how I can change my Samsung Galaxy S4's default storage to SD card and not device? Or is it even possible? I just got this S4 3 days ago transferring from a different carrier and I've been trying since with no luck. Please and thank you.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-19-2013, 02:07 AM #2
- 10-21-2013, 07:35 PM #4
- 10-22-2013, 08:51 AM #5
- 418 Posts
Re: Setting SD card as my default storage.
Here's a good thread discussing moving apps to your SD...
Samsung Update!! Moving apps to SD card now possible!!Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
- 10-22-2013, 09:45 AM #6
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:12 PM
- By jonlien in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2013, 08:56 PM
- By Danny Smith5 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 04:17 PM
- By knitwit29 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2013, 02:00 AM
- By llatoski in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2013, 07:43 PM