Auto open Zip File app
On my S3 when I downloaded a zip file I was able to tap on it in the notification shade and it would open Astro File Manager. I've noticed on my S4 it just says cannot open file and then I have to go into Astro manually. Is there any way to fix this (or another file explorer that will just open it)?
As always thanks!
Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4
Last edited by Shanicenicolle; 10-20-2013 at 10:06 AM.
- 10-20-2013, 09:57 AM #2
- 10-20-2013, 10:52 AM #4
- 280 Posts
- 10-20-2013, 12:48 PM #6
- By carzaddict in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 17Last Post: 10-25-2013, 06:00 PM
- By Kaner182 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 08:11 AM
- By Colin Burton in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 08:45 AM
- By timothyturner in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 12:55 AM
- By peacemag in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2013, 11:22 PM