- 7 Posts
Sleep feature on s4
On my Motorola droid x2 there was a feature that, when holding down the power button, I could chose an option that said 'sleep mode'. It turned wireless off and took a second extra to turn back on and was low power but it conserved battery life like crazy. Why is that feature not present on the s4? I have the deep sleep app, but it doesn't conserve battery life like the stock app does. Is there any way to get an option like this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-20-2013, 06:15 PM #2
Re: Sleep feature on s4
As a recommendation to do the same thing basically is to put in into Airplane mode... that is one button and you can put in up into your first 5 on the drop down menu. Either that or a great app called Tasker... I usually have it set up a profile for a specific time of the night to shut off wireless, mobile data and silent when I plug it in during the night hours... it's my way of getting sleep at night and having a fully charged device when I wake up.Current: Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 tablet, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)Flames Wallpaper
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- By grizzly p bear in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- By max042083 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 24Last Post: Yesterday, 07:32 AM
- By Rohit Ramesh1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 51Last Post: 11-06-2013, 04:57 PM
- By hrasda in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:55 PM
- By sniper8752 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 09:46 PM