Dropped my s4 HELP

Becca Stokoe

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I dropped my S4 last night by accident and although there is no damage to the phone or screen (i.e not smashed) when I press the side button to unlock it, the screen flashes like a weird yellow quickly then stays blank. However, the buttons at the bottom are lit up and as I have a password on my phone, when I run my finger along, as if I were unlocking it, it vibrates the same as if the screen were working. Anyone know what it is?? & How much to get it fixed?? - No I dont have any insurance

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Did you try to the first thing for any issue, a simple reboot - pull the battery, leave it out for a minute, then put it back in and start it up again???

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I dropped my S4 last night by accident and although there is no damage to the phone or screen (i.e not smashed) when I press the side button to unlock it, the screen flashes like a weird yellow quickly then stays blank. However, the buttons at the bottom are lit up and as I have a password on my phone, when I run my finger along, as if I were unlocking it, it vibrates the same as if the screen were working. Anyone know what it is?? & How much to get it fixed?? - No I dont have any insurance

Sorry this happened, but honestly. You dropped it, and based on what happened, you don't have a case, or you have a crappy one. When you drops things without protection, they BREAK. So the simple answer to what the problem is. Is you dropped it and broke it, it could be ANYTHING. Worry more about protecting your phone for 20 to 40 bucks for a case next time rather than worrying about the sleek look.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood