- 3 Posts
S4 unresponsive touch screen
Hi, I'm new to this. My problem being today my s4 went a little crazy and crashed while playing music. Since then, the touch screen has become unresponsive. After numerous battery pulls and a factory restore it seems the bottom of the screen. Aprox 1cm line across the bottom isn't responding. Also when the screen is in standby and I unlock it it the screen flashes green. I have no idea what's happened. The phone has not been dropped and is only a month old. Anyone experienced anything similar?
- 10-21-2013, 03:41 PM #2Now: Motorola Nexus 6 History: LG Nexus 5 - Traded | LG G2 - Wife's phone now | Samsung GS4 GPE - Traded | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- 01-19-2014, 10:56 AM #4
Re: S4 unresponsive touch screen
how did it end for you? I have here a S4 with the same problem, though that part of the screen DOES work in landscape mode, so it seems to be software issue which for this phone started after the upgrade to 4.3. I've now installed an early version of 4.4.2, but still have the same problem...
- 03-01-2014, 10:30 AM #5
- 07-15-2014, 01:37 AM #6
- 01-26-2015, 06:34 PM #7
- By bertsirkin in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2014, 04:59 PM
- By Kelvin Zhang in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:03 AM
- By Camilo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 10-29-2013, 04:24 AM
- By LuvrGirl in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 02:06 PM
- By omcviper in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:06 AM