- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy s4 Headphones Issue
I'm not hearing anything in my headphones. The controls are working but i'm not hearing any sound. It worked when I plugged it into my laptop but for whatever reason i am not hearing anything when it is plugged into my phone. These are the headphones that came with the phone. OH. also, when i plugged it in to listen to music, the music player was speeding through the song. I wasn't hearing it but i was seeing the seeker just jumping seconds and speeding through the song. Despite that, I'm not hearing other things like the unlock sound and notifications. HELP! soon. Please.
- - - Updated - - -
It just started working. -_-. Sorry guys.
- By Niko Peregrino in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 11-08-2013, 05:02 AM
- By OhAlfie in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:24 AM
- By Heathathon in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:27 AM
- By alibeach in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 08:37 AM
- By The SPCS Guy in forum Chargers and BatteriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2013, 08:21 AM