- 17 Posts
I can't update my software!
I'm currently rooted on my SCH-I545. I tried updating to the new software last night (bad or good idea, not sure) Anyway, upon rebooting my phone gets stuck on the "Downloading, Do not turn off target" screen, in the upper left it says "Could not do normal boot, ODIN mode" or something like that. I managed to reboot my phone, however, this error happens every time I try to update my software.
Is the only fix for this to completely wipe my phone and start over?
Last edited by GlassToTheArson; 10-23-2013 at 07:20 PM.
- By trd 4rnr in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2013, 12:56 PM
- By wolf13man in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2013, 08:56 PM
- By methedz in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 19Last Post: 11-07-2013, 07:19 PM
- By divil in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 04:53 PM
- By koam in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 10:45 AM