- 14 Posts
Beeping while charging is driving me nuts!
When I plug in my GT-I9505 to charge, after about two minutes, it starts beeping with a double beep sound about every second. Someone suggested that this wasn't a phone issue, but third-party software. But I am interested to note that the beeping occurs exactly as the lightning bolt flashes in the battery charging icon at the top of the screen.
This only occurs when the phone is on and placed on the charger.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
- 10-24-2013, 03:54 AM #2
- 10-24-2013, 07:01 AM #4
- 10-24-2013, 08:21 AM #5
- By min_is_3 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 11:38 PM
- By lalylaylow in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 11:24 PM
- By curbman in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2013, 12:59 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 09:50 AM
- By Jordan Russell in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:32 PM