Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By caiocesarja
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default USB not connecting to pc + Unroot problem

Morning,

I'm having a huge problem with my GS4, last week, when I was about to update my rom to 4.3, and tried to connect my phone trough usb to Odin and flash it, nothing happened,l (Only charge my phone)
    So I did all I could:
    Changed usb cables
    Changed computers and usb porters
    Uinstalled kies and USB drivers, and installed again
    Tried typing in phone app *#0808# and changed to MTP reboot it.

Nothing nothing! Tried everything,
    So I was desperate and did the stupidity thing I could ever do! I opened my supersu, and pressed the button to Unroot it( what now give me the message "there is no binary Su installed and super user can't install it")

So I'm unable to use CWM to flash stock rom, and also can't flash it through Odin because of my usb problem!

Please please, help me install a stock rom and Unroot completely, so I can unvoid the warranty!

PS: I think the solution is to fix supersu, so I can flash the stock rom through CWM, I already tried everything and nothing happens!

Posted via Android Central App
    tharangarox likes this.

Default Re: USB not connecting to pc + Unroot problem

I also have the same problem BRO, any solutions?
    Quote Originally Posted by caiocesarja View Post
    Morning,

I'm having a huge problem with my GS4, last week, when I was about to update my rom to 4.3, and tried to connect my phone trough usb to Odin and flash it, nothing happened,l (Only charge my phone)
    So I did all I could:
    Changed usb cables
    Changed computers and usb porters
    Uinstalled kies and USB drivers, and installed again
    Tried typing in phone app *#0808# and changed to MTP reboot it.

Nothing nothing! Tried everything,
    So I was desperate and did the stupidity thing I could ever do! I opened my supersu, and pressed the button to Unroot it( what now give me the message "there is no binary Su installed and super user can't install it")

So I'm unable to use CWM to flash stock rom, and also can't flash it through Odin because of my usb problem!

Please please, help me install a stock rom and Unroot completely, so I can unvoid the warranty!

PS: I think the solution is to fix supersu, so I can flash the stock rom through CWM, I already tried everything and nothing happens!

Identified the problem , when connecting to windows7 piece of cake but problem still persists on windows 8

Silly question but do you have USB debugging enabled?

ye but not detecting in windows 8
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Yes, debug mode enabled, and tried with different cables, computers, USB ports, and W8, W7 and Windows XP.

I tried to Unroot trough SuperSU, and no I'm completely screwed, I should have tried flashing stock OS with mobile Odin.

There's a way to root GS4 international gt-i9505 in 4.2.2 without computer?

Unmount your sd card from phone...this should allow windows to see your phone...update to stock firmware through kies