Exchange Font & Signature

Vaalboy

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I am a new GS4 user having moved from BB. One of my current frustrations is that by using the installed exchange mail app, I cannot seem to change the font nor have my work signature exactly the same as on my notebook nor ipad. I have searched hi and lo for a fix to no avail and would be surprized if Samsung does not have a work around for this what is seemingly a really basic function?

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
You can change the font in the signature under the settings for the account from the email app. I cannot say whether the different font options will match what you want, but they can be changed. In the email app, hit settings and then choose the account and signature. There are font options at the top of the box.

Baileydog99

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
For the Samsung S4, Go to Account Settings Click Signature. It's located in the upper right corner but it's a TINY gray boxed arrow. I've been struggling to find a solution for the signature font button too. Hey Samsung, make the font size options automatically appear in a task bar at the top of the signature screen. Also, does anyone know how to make a hyperlink in the signature?