- 2 Posts
Exchange Font & Signature
I am a new GS4 user having moved from BB. One of my current frustrations is that by using the installed exchange mail app, I cannot seem to change the font nor have my work signature exactly the same as on my notebook nor ipad. I have searched hi and lo for a fix to no avail and would be surprized if Samsung does not have a work around for this what is seemingly a really basic function?
- 10-25-2013, 10:02 AM #2
Re: Exchange Font & Signature
You can change the font in the signature under the settings for the account from the email app. I cannot say whether the different font options will match what you want, but they can be changed. In the email app, hit settings and then choose the account and signature. There are font options at the top of the box.
- By Epitome in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 09:31 PM
- By donjt81 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 12:40 AM
- By Sooks in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2013, 05:00 PM
- By donjt81 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:35 AM
- By dasarp in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 03:03 PM