Best mono Bluetooth headset for the GS4 ????
Yes, I did do a search but did not find much results/help.
I do a lot of driving and need a simple no frills mono Bluetooth headset,,, the ONLY thing I care about is good call quality on both ends.
I went thru a few car kits, Motorola Roadster 2 and Super Buddy and they both sucked for the people I was talking too,,, echo, noise and all that.
I just got a Motorola HX550, call quality was great on my end but again really bad for the people on the other end.
I'm trying to avoid buying every Bluetooth headset ever made just find the few that play nice with the S4,, hence the reason for my post.
Like I mentioned,,, all I care about is good call quality on both ends,,, no features or frills.
Suggestions and opinions would great.
Thanks in advance.
- 10-25-2013, 05:12 AM #2
Re: Best mono Bluetooth headset for the GS4 ????
I'm partial to Plantronics because I've had nothing but great results with multiple units, including their Voyager Pro HD and the Voyager Legend. Why do I have two? I keep the Voyager Legend in my car and the Pro HD in my backpack. Both work great with excellent call quality and battery life.
- 10-25-2013, 06:12 AM #4
- 10-26-2013, 08:20 AM #5
- By kenali in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2013, 04:31 AM
- By mississippi45 in forum Moto XReplies: 32Last Post: 10-31-2013, 03:57 PM
- By godofpathos in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:20 PM
- By Panda_kRz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 34Last Post: 10-27-2013, 05:18 PM
- By PsychoBobby in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 01:39 AM