- 4 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 random restarts and stuck on Samsung logo. HELP!!!!
So guys I bought my S4 a couple of months back. I did not experience this problem until last week. My phone randomly shuts down and keeps restarting continuously after getting stuck on the screen which shows 'Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500'. Sometimes it would start normally but thats very rare. Im really worried. What could be a reason/solution? Would really appreciate help!
- 10-25-2013, 08:29 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 random restarts and stuck on Samsung logo. HELP!!!!
I guess there is no issue with the battery. It is flat as new. Also it does not get very hot.
The problem occurs both times, sometimes when the phone is idle and on other occasions when i plug in a charger.
- By 4ortik in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2013, 11:57 AM
- By rnutter in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 11:58 PM
- By charlibob in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 11:46 AM
- By Geun Il Park in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2013, 11:35 AM
- By CarterGuy in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 11:24 AM