Samsung galaxy s4 sound problem

Yasir Khan 3YE

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
hi,

i got a new samsung s4 phone when i opened it, it's touch screen sound was working nice but after some time i just push the home key and swipe the screen so the there was no sound then i tried to ring my phone from another phone the call was connected but no sound all sound from notification area is full and loud after restart the phone it's starts working again.

TonVelez

May 10, 2014
Visit site
hi,

i got a new samsung s4 phone when i opened it, it's touch screen sound was working nice but after some time i just push the home key and swipe the screen so the there was no sound then i tried to ring my phone from another phone the call was connected but no sound all sound from notification area is full and loud after restart the phone it's starts working again.

TonVelez

May 10, 2014
Visit site
hi

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski