- 10-27-2013, 12:59 AM #2
- 453 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 Multi-Window question.
Here you go bud. If your phone is rooted you can add pretty much whatever you want, there's also mods for root that will allow floating windows. However if you don't root here is a repository of apps that will work with multi window.
Multi Window Compatible Apps & User Guide
Posted via Android Central App
- By kernhills in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: Yesterday, 10:55 PM
- By SteveDBMe in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2013, 06:53 AM
- By iLLusive in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 03:12 PM
- By hal1 in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2013, 03:18 PM
- By tharangarox in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2013, 08:35 AM