Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

I recently upgraded to Android 4.3 via OTA. Phone is working good for me so far. Just had it warranty replaced 5 days ago cause it wouldn't charge anymore so they gave me a brandnew phone without waiting time, gotta love the customer service over here in Germany.

But now I am having an Issue regarding Touch Wiz. Whenever I'm uninstalling an app the screen freezes for a few seconds and then says: Touch Wiz has been stopped. The app has been uninstalled successfully though.

All I want to know is if someone else is experiencing the same issue? There is no way I could report this error by choosing to send an error report through the interface whenever it says that Touch Wiz has been stopped.

Looking forward for replies.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    18,538 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Touch Wiz Issue Galaxy S4 GT-I9505

Quote Originally Posted by criz2 View Post
    I recently upgraded to Android 4.3 via OTA. Phone is working good for me so far. Just had it warranty replaced 5 days ago cause it wouldn't charge anymore so they gave me a brandnew phone without waiting time, gotta love the customer service over here in Germany.

But now I am having an Issue regarding Touch Wiz. Whenever I'm uninstalling an app the screen freezes for a few seconds and then says: Touch Wiz has been stopped. The app has been uninstalled successfully though.

All I want to know is if someone else is experiencing the same issue? There is no way I could report this error by choosing to send an error report through the interface whenever it says that Touch Wiz has been stopped.

Looking forward for replies.

Posted via Android Central App
    Welcome to the forums.
    I would try clearing cache in recovery. The old cached data from the old stock ROM may be conflicting with the new one. I have confirmed this to work on a US S4, so give it a try: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Touch Wiz Issue Galaxy S4 GT-I9505

My phone does the same thing. My husband has the same phone but does not have the problem