- 12 Posts
I recently upgraded to Android 4.3 via OTA. Phone is working good for me so far. Just had it warranty replaced 5 days ago cause it wouldn't charge anymore so they gave me a brandnew phone without waiting time, gotta love the customer service over here in Germany.
But now I am having an Issue regarding Touch Wiz. Whenever I'm uninstalling an app the screen freezes for a few seconds and then says: Touch Wiz has been stopped. The app has been uninstalled successfully though.
All I want to know is if someone else is experiencing the same issue? There is no way I could report this error by choosing to send an error report through the interface whenever it says that Touch Wiz has been stopped.
Looking forward for replies.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-27-2013, 11:46 AM #2
Re: Touch Wiz Issue Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
I would try clearing cache in recovery. The old cached data from the old stock ROM may be conflicting with the new one. I have confirmed this to work on a US S4, so give it a try: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By cryptonium in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 11-23-2013, 08:36 PM
- By Matt 109 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2013, 10:16 AM
- By catadam1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2013, 07:32 PM
- By dazyjayne in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 22Last Post: 10-28-2013, 07:17 PM
- By Charles B Alain in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:34 AM