Samsung Galaxy S4 - S Health

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I would like some help on three questions about S Health if anyone is able to help. Sorry if these questions have previously been answered I'm new to this and couldn't find them.

1. My girlfriend got a new s4 a few days ago, there was some internet issues when we were doing all the updates when first setting it up. Her S health app is version 1.8.2 and has no glucose monitoring or BP sections. I noticed mine does but is version 2.2.1.4. I tried to update her app with the in app button but it just says the latest version is installed. I couldn't find it in the play store or samsung apps to try to update it via those. I reset the cache and data in the samsung apps/hubb and s health. I was wondering if anyone can think of a way to update it without a factory reset because she has just finished setting up the phone the way she likes it and it would be a bit of a pain to have to reset it.

2. She is diabetic (the reason she wants s health working properly) and I was wondering if anyone on here has diabetes or knows anyone who does who uses s health and if they can let me know about their experiences of using it.

3. She has the one touch monitor it says is compatible but it says you need a USB connector to use it, I wanted to buy one of these for her but if I start asking to see her monitors she will know something is up so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction of what to get to connect her monitor to the phone once I've managed to update S health.

Thanks in advance!

cajun12345

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here. S health instructions explain how to use BP to enter data but feature not available in program. Verizon salesperson not helpful.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome