- 865 Posts
2 issues with my S4
1. Randomly it shows a little message bubble (similar to the one that pops up to say you're connected to xyz wireless network) that says External Memory Left 1.8 MB. I check my storage screen and I have 14 GB open on my SD card and 8 GB on internal memory.
2. When I boot into recovery to clear my system cache, it allows me to boot into recovery and to select cache but when I select it starts to clear but then gives the little error Android on its back.
Any ideas on what is causing either problem? Any help is much appreciated :-)
Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4
- 10-27-2013, 10:21 AM #2
- 5,162 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: 2 issues with my S4
- By catadam1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2013, 07:32 PM
- By timilon mc in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:08 AM
- By criz2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:46 AM
- By ddillon80 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:04 AM
- By RoisinMurphy610 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 10:04 AM