So im trying to get my paid for applications to install on my s4. I purchased a game from the playstore a few months ago on my nexus 4. Im using my s4 now but want those games to install. Each time I go to the playstore, it prompts me to re-purchase them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
- 10-27-2013, 12:48 PM #2
- 10-27-2013, 12:49 PM #3
- 8 Posts
Try installing it from the Google play store website not the application, because normally on your computer you should have this application purchased so you will see a green button written in installed click on it and it will send the download to your phone for free.
Hope it will work for you, because I had the same problem and worked for me.
Never mind. I figured it out. Apparently I made a new account instead of logging in to my existing account when I purchased my s4. Lol. I just logged into the existing account in the playstore. Lol. Good times. Anyways, thanks for the help.
- - - Updated - - -
I know, im an *****.
- 10-27-2013, 02:33 PM #6
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2013, 02:14 AM
- By Lilshaq65 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:50 AM
- By zobog in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:56 AM
- By Niravi Niravi in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 09:44 AM
- By scrm3r in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 09:42 AM