jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
So im trying to get my paid for applications to install on my s4. I purchased a game from the playstore a few months ago on my nexus 4. Im using my s4 now but want those games to install. Each time I go to the playstore, it prompts me to re-purchase them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So im trying to get my paid for applications to install on my s4. I purchased a game from the playstore a few months ago on my nexus 4. Im using my s4 now but want those games to install. Each time I go to the playstore, it prompts me to re-purchase them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Are you using the same Gmail?

naoufalel

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Try installing it from the Google play store website not the application, because normally on your computer you should have this application purchased so you will see a green button written in installed click on it and it will send the download to your phone for free.
Hope it will work for you, because I had the same problem and worked for me. :)

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Never mind. I figured it out. Apparently I made a new account instead of logging in to my existing account when I purchased my s4. Lol. I just logged into the existing account in the playstore. Lol. Good times. Anyways, thanks for the help.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, im an *****.

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody know if saved game data in the apps are transferable between android devices? Ok, so say I have 10 hours of gameplay on a game in an app on my nexus 4. I then want that same saved data to also be on my s4. Is this possible?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy