- 1 Posts
Can I use Verizon sim card in m919 (t-mobile) s4?
So I haven't been able to find anything on this topic. I'm looking to put my Verizon sim in a spare M919 galaxy S4 that I have. Is this possible to do? I have an success stories of doing this process reversed.
I know that LTE wouldn't be available. I want to do this so I can use CM 10.1 that is unavailable on ME7 build.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
- By Hiberny in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2013, 03:19 PM
- By AndroidDev01 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:43 PM
- By Crats in forum HTC One SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 11:54 PM
- By MrFluffbear in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-27-2013, 09:38 PM
- By AndroidDev01 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:05 PM