- 10-28-2013, 10:11 AM #2
- 42 Posts
Re: MicroSD Class 4 and S4 bad choice?
I wouldn't mess with anything besides a class 10 on your GS4. Anything below c10 is slowing down your amazing phone
While on that topic, I would only put SD cards from Samsung in. I've had bad luck with generic brands (lots of data corruption, lost a lot of good pictures) and Sandisk.
Hope this helps!
PS. I'm currently using a Samsung 32gb class 10 plus SD card, and it's been flawless.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Dean Cull in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:24 PM
- By mattl2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 11:47 PM
- By Jamie4400 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 01:17 PM
- By Jeff Stevens in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:00 AM
- By Dean Cull in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 04:07 AM