- 1 Posts
Sumsung Galaxy S4 screen issues
My GS4 is less that 3 months and already the screen gone Black. all i see is a small green rectangle on the top left of the screen. I can receive calls but i don't know what button to press to answer the call. tried all the usual trouble shooting tips, nothing. I think is it the graphics card. Vodaphone (helpful as usual) ask me to send it to them for repair, and of course stay without phone in the mean time.
had anyone had issues with the graphics card??
is this a typical fault from Samsung GS4?
I was happy with the phone until now!!!
- 10-28-2013, 09:01 AM #2
Re: Sumsung Galaxy S4 screen issues
I haven't heard of a lot of people having this issue but if they're asking you to send it in, can they give you a loaner for the time being? Do companies still do that?"The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- 10-28-2013, 12:32 PM #3
- By Goldeneagle72 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2013, 06:45 PM
- By JaredMayfield33 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:36 AM
- By TrainerJulieC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2013, 04:59 PM
- By Jamie4400 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 01:17 PM
- By Cool Jeff in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 10:11 AM