1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default BBM

Anyone use it? Thoughts on the app?

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    ROM
    Virtous Affinity

Default Re: BBM

I installed it, but can't convince anyone I know to do the same, so it sits dormant. I'll eventually get rid of it if I can't get anyone else to jump in.

Posted via Android Central App
    "The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music."
    iPhone 3G > BB Storm 1 > Incredible > Incredible 2

I use it with a few iPhone friends for group messaging purposes, brings back memories haha. I like it so far though. Pretty cool.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 on AT&T - Still money grubbing, but less intrusive and obnoxious than Verizon

I've downloaded it when it first released and I didn't have to wait in line because I had created an account before they released it. Anyways I got rid of the BBM because most of my family uses Kakaotalk (my main source of texting), since my family doesn't live in the U.S. I may occasionally use Line. I never liked whatsapp so I deleted that. Plus I don't like that icon always on in the notification center (even though you can disable it but BBM states that if you disable it, there may be some delays in receiving message. pfft).

No reason to use in my opinion. You have to have others use the app otherwise it's useless. Everyone can take text messages so that works for me.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

I have it... Sitting dormant! I use to use it all the time, I just don't know anyone that uses it anymore.

Posted via my MotoX

Global Posts
    765 Global Posts

I have it and I love it. I have many friends who use it as well. I'm also in a few groups.

Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I'm using it, mostly at work so far. I'm a systems/network admin and it's very helpful for me to know the people I'm texting have received and read my text. Also if I'm working through an outage and I'm on my phone working the issue, it's nice that I can just read someone's text and they can see that it got through to me.

I like it but the only issue is i cant change my profile pic after that very good app:thumbup:

Being an ex bb user, im loving it. Just installed and signed in with existing account and im back connected with all my bbm contacts n groups. Excellent!