- 10-28-2013, 11:21 AM #2
I installed it, but can't convince anyone I know to do the same, so it sits dormant. I'll eventually get rid of it if I can't get anyone else to jump in.
Posted via Android Central App"The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music."
iPhone 3G > BB Storm 1 > Incredible > Incredible 2
- 10-28-2013, 11:22 AM #3
- 10-28-2013, 02:24 PM #4
I've downloaded it when it first released and I didn't have to wait in line because I had created an account before they released it. Anyways I got rid of the BBM because most of my family uses Kakaotalk (my main source of texting), since my family doesn't live in the U.S. I may occasionally use Line. I never liked whatsapp so I deleted that. Plus I don't like that icon always on in the notification center (even though you can disable it but BBM states that if you disable it, there may be some delays in receiving message. pfft).
- 10-28-2013, 02:44 PM #5
- 10-28-2013, 06:37 PM #6
- 10-28-2013, 07:49 PM #7
- 10-28-2013, 08:48 PM #8
I'm using it, mostly at work so far. I'm a systems/network admin and it's very helpful for me to know the people I'm texting have received and read my text. Also if I'm working through an outage and I'm on my phone working the issue, it's nice that I can just read someone's text and they can see that it got through to me.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-28-2013, 08:53 PM #9
- 10-28-2013, 10:31 PM #10
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:11 PM
- By wjrone in forum BBM for AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:46 PM
- By babebsexy43 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ZoomReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:43 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum BBM for AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 08:44 PM
- By djlee0314 in forum BBM for AndroidReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2013, 05:10 PM