Galaxy S4 Music player wont play from SD Card
I have a 32 GB card, I pulled it out of the phone, plugged it into my reader on my computer and moved the music into a directory I made and named "MUSIC"
I attempted to do the same with it plugged into the phone, but it would not allow me to make a directory. I found that strange, but being new to this I don't know if that is normal.
So I pulled the music off the phone, and pushed it onto the SD card.
Now the music player will not find the songs where they are. I can go into "My Files" and select and play any song there, I just can not get the things to go into my player.
Any advise would be much appreciated.
EDIT::: Also of note, is the music is inside sub directories for albums...
- 10-28-2013, 02:36 PM #2
- 10-28-2013, 11:47 PM #5
Re: Galaxy S4 Music player wont play from SD Card
It was all unprotected mp3's.
I pulled the music back to my PC to back it up, I formated the SDcard via the phone, and put it back on.
Now it works just fine without any additional tinkering. I don't understand it since, it was obviously working (i could play the file directly) but hey hopefully my experience will help someone else down the road.
- 10-29-2013, 04:12 PM #7
- By galpdawg in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:39 PM
- By recDNA in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-31-2013, 05:32 PM
- By wjwwjw in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:24 PM
- By zachmb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:23 PM
- By Clintpainter49 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 12:45 PM