External Memory Card Usage
Just got my S4 and reloaded all my favorite apps and data using MyBackup. I ended up going with the 32GB. After finishing loading all my current programs and files I have 22GB free remaining.
Debating on going with an external memory card. If so, would something like a 16GB be sufficient and transfer all the apps and data I loaded to it so in the future I would have all my apps and files on a card instead of worrying about always backing them up online with something like MyBackup?
- 10-28-2013, 10:49 PM #2
- By amIdoomed in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-19-2013, 02:13 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2013, 01:38 PM
- By Terrill Kincaid in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 04:12 PM
- By AlanPent in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2013, 01:04 PM
- By Joseph Whitehead in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:02 PM