Quick Galaxy s4 battery question?

ManvirS

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
What does the one day four hour and thirty minutes on battery mean? I charge my phone over night and these past few days I start at 5% at 11PM and then at 5 AM its 75% charged. Is this because of the travel wallpaper I set to change every six hours? Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
What does the one day four hour and thirty minutes on battery mean?

Where are you seeing that stat? If it's under system settings under battery where the graph is,, it would be how long your batteries been on the same charge before hitting 100% and resetting the stats. I'm guessing your graph might look like a mountain range.
You may have things running, synching and waking up the cpu while it's charging overnight.
I would look at Google now and Google maps, disable location services and just turn them on when needed. Disable auto synching your apps etc. Set weather to update on wakeup and not like every 5 minutes or whatever.
Those will all keep waking up the phone and deplete the battery.
Try using a power saving mode when sleeping.
Are you using the cable that came with the phone? Could possibly slow down charge if not original.
Is it plugged into your wall or pc for charge? Mine charges like a slug on pc.
Does your battery appear swollen, will it spin if laid on a counter and pressed down on a corner? Possible bad battery?
If you go look at battery stats and Google services is using a big chunk of percentage, that would be one culprit.
Screenshots could be helpful for us.
Shouldn't be taking anywhere remotely near that long to charge.

"Just posting my thoughts. Not an expert. Please search, read and make backups."