- 2 Posts
The battery on my S4 died overnight. I plugged it in this morning, and turned it on. It keeps looping through the switching on screens, and won't ever get to my home screen. I thought maybe I turned it on before the battery had enough juice and it was a glitch, so I pulled the charger, and let the battery die out; plugged it back in, and waited until the battery icon was at half full, tried turning it back on, and the same thing happened again. I just pulled the battery, and am hoping that helps - has anyone had a similar experience, or know what to do to get it out of this loop and have it actually turn on?
- 10-29-2013, 09:10 AM #2
Do PLENTY of reading first, BUT the info you seek is here.....
- By Jmr674 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 05:25 AM
- By Lizbeth Montes in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 18Last Post: 10-30-2013, 03:04 AM
- By Radeon7000 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:38 PM
- By Joshua Falls in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:00 AM
- By Radeon7000 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 07:31 AM