- 10-29-2013, 09:04 PM #2
- 196 Posts
Re: Any reason NOT to update to 4.3?
Samsung KNOX. I am not sure if users at XDA have confirmed that Samsung won't butcher our warranty claim by putting numbers in that KNOX fuse... In any case, if you wish for your phone to not have that KNOX fuse, as even just flashing a stock kernel will trigger it, then you wouldn't want 4.3.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
- By charlibob in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 35Last Post: 11-12-2013, 04:46 PM
- By TechTinker in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 15Last Post: 11-05-2013, 06:25 PM
- By Joann Prinzivalli in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 09:08 AM
- By sad cricket in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:35 PM
- By mrice0118 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 12:27 PM