- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 Software Update, No Wifi
I just did software update for my S4 2 days ago. Now, it seems it cannot connect to my wifi at home.
Previously, my s4 could automatically connect to the wifi. Recognizes, saved, secured.Now, even though it has saved and secured, it just doesnt seem to connect. I kept restarting the phone, rebooting my router etc- but to no avail.
Is this a software problem? Or is there something I can do to fix this issue. I am most definitely clueless about android phone.
Appreciate all the suggestions in advance (:
- 10-31-2013, 07:11 AM #2
- 10-31-2013, 08:28 AM #3
- 10-31-2013, 08:30 AM #4
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Software Update, No Wifi
It is recommended to do a factory reset after an update.
I guess if the previous doesn't help you might want to do a factory reset.
Good luck. :thumbup:
Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By LegendsCreekFarm in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:47 PM
- By karan1389 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:52 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:01 AM
- By JF7FSU in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 08:15 AM
- By TheAndroidizen in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:52 AM