- 9 Posts
Some help por favor
Just bought a S4. Love the phone.
Was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for the easiest simple directions for rooting my device. Just want to remove all the bloatware and keep same OS etc.
Phone is the SHV-E300S running 4.2.2 Exynos 5 Octa. Bought it in Korea with Olleh / KT.
Will I need to re-install all my apps ive downloaded from google play after I root and remove bloatware?
Also when I try to update the software it says "Failed to update software. Use SKT USIM card to update". Any idea what this is and how to fix it?
Sorry for all the questions. Any help is much appreciated.
- 10-30-2013, 04:41 AM #2
- By Jace in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2013, 07:29 PM
- By galaxynote4me in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:04 AM
- By jeange in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 02:49 AM
- By Tahoedan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:53 PM
- By maximal in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:14 PM