- 10-30-2013, 01:21 PM #2
- 10-31-2013, 02:16 AM #3
- 690 Posts
Re: Can't transfer files over 4.00 GB to S4 or Tab 2
Reformat the external SD card with exfat on a Windows Vista pc or higher. If you format the card on the device, it will format to fat32, so this has to be done in Windows. You can only use exfat for external SD cards. Internal storage must be fat32.
Reformatting will delete all the data on the SD card, but you could always back it up and copy it back.
- 10-31-2013, 06:38 AM #4
- By roguetrader in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 11-22-2013, 06:54 PM
- By TsAmE in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:19 PM
- By uandme72 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2013, 12:28 PM
- By Joe monahan in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:41 AM
- By paulnich in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:44 AM