- 8 Posts
3rd party battery
So last tuesday I got a 3000 mah 3rd party battery, but it lasts like 6 hours I heard that the first charge cycles batteries don't tend to work to its full potential so is this normal or should I return it for a new one?, also unrelated question I keep getting notifications from my carrier is there a way to remove them?
- 11-01-2013, 12:41 PM #2
- 42 Posts
Re: 3rd party battery
Do you know which app is pushing the notifications? If so, just go into your app manager and 'disable' that app.
The battery issue seems a little off, but I would give it 3-5 full cycles before making a decision. Some batteries and phones need a few cycles to sync up
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Jeffrey McCauley in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 16Last Post: Yesterday, 08:55 AM
- By metulmykul in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2013, 02:16 AM
- By Sniper1087 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 46Last Post: 11-02-2013, 07:41 AM
- By Luke Wurban in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:49 PM
- By Spartacus MD in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:44 AM