- 21 Posts
Stopping the S4 (i9505) from lowering screen brightness at 5% battery?
I have a 7500mAh extended battery for my S4 (i9505) and even the final 5% of battery lasts for a long time.
However, the default behavior for the i9505 is to dim the screen (to the lowest setting it appears) when the battery reaches 5%.
The volume bar disappears from the notification tray and you can no longer adjust the brightness in Settings.
How can I stop this behavior?
- 11-01-2013, 09:31 PM #2
- 196 Posts
- 11-02-2013, 12:59 AM #4
- 196 Posts
Re: Stopping the S4 (i9505) from lowering screen brightness at 5% battery?
Thanks for the link!
The only other solution I can think of is to have an app that will override the system's screen brightness controller. Like Lux, for instance. Again, I am not sure if it will work, but they have a free Lite version so I guess it can be worth a try?
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
- By livetoride4666 in forum Moto XReplies: 54Last Post: 12-06-2013, 07:10 PM
- By Westiemom in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2013, 07:53 PM
- By Davertron in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2013, 05:12 PM
- By Chris Cano in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 11-09-2013, 11:54 AM
- By Hydra Volt in forum Acer Iconia A200Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 07:58 PM