- 11-02-2013, 08:00 PM #2
- 195 Posts
Re: pop up apps of the week
You may have an app that is making that happen. However, we don’t know what that app or component is that you need to remove because the information provided to us is insufficient to determine that.
More information would be helpful such as -
When did this start happening?
What app can you remember downloading before this started happening?
What sort of pop up ads are appearing?
Are you using the stock messaging app?
Do you have any antivirus protection installed?
Did you install any third party apps not from the Google Play Store?
By top apps of the week, is that from the Google Play Store or some other website/store?
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
- 11-02-2013, 09:47 PM #3
- 11-03-2013, 09:15 AM #4
- 239 Posts
- By topiratti in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 11-14-2013, 10:28 AM
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:17 AM
- By xXAliXLuvXx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2013, 07:39 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 07:05 PM
- By fm123 in forum NVIDIA Tegra Note 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 06:23 PM