- 1 Posts
S4 Stuck on Galaxy Logo loading screen since update
So I updated my Verizon Galaxy S4 to 4.3 (I guess) this afternoon and it got through all of the steps and did the restart when it was finished but since then
it won't go past that screen. I took out the battery for 10 mins and tried again, same thing. I tried booting it into recovery mode, same thing. I try and charge it just for the hell of it, and even
the battery screen freezes as soon as it comes up.
Took it to the Verizon store and they had no clue either. Said to just send it back to Samsung.
Figured I'd see if anyone else had an idea before I resign myself to not having a phone for however long.
- 11-03-2013, 04:10 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Go into recovery mode. Volume up + home button + power button. Clear cache and delvik and restore to factory settings. If no luck with that download the 4.3 update from xda (make sure it's for your model) and flash via Odin.
Posted via Android Central App
- By pjoseph in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 05-20-2014, 11:36 PM
- By GWHokie81 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 04:10 AM
- By shamelin73 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2013, 04:54 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2013, 01:24 AM
- By djspreewell17 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:23 PM