- 1 Posts
Headphone issue, have to reboot
On occasion when I plug my Bose headphones into my S4, music looks to be playing but I hear nothing! I then reboot the phone and voila. Does anyone else have a similar problem. The bigger question does anyone know how to fix, or an easier way to get the phones working without having to reboot?
Thanks on advance my fellow droid-heads...
- 11-03-2013, 12:35 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By pjoseph in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:26 PM
- By howserow in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2013, 09:03 AM
- By xisruno in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2013, 05:54 PM
- By thepanzerfaust in forum Lenovo Android TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2013, 12:11 AM
- By djspreewell17 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:23 PM