- 1 Posts
Headphone issue, have to reboot
On occasion when I plug my Bose headphones into my S4, music looks to be playing but I hear nothing! I then reboot the phone and voila. Does anyone else have a similar problem. The bigger question does anyone know how to fix, or an easier way to get the phones working without having to reboot?
Thanks on advance my fellow droid-heads...
- 11-02-2013, 11:35 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By pjoseph in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2013, 11:26 AM
- By howserow in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2013, 08:03 AM
- By xisruno in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2013, 04:54 PM
- By thepanzerfaust in forum Lenovo Android TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:11 PM
- By djspreewell17 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:23 PM