- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Headphone issue, have to reboot
On occasion when I plug my Bose headphones into my S4, music looks to be playing but I hear nothing! I then reboot the phone and voila. Does anyone else have a similar problem. The bigger question does anyone know how to fix, or an easier way to get the phones working without having to reboot?
Thanks on advance my fellow droid-heads...
- 11-03-2013, 12:35 AM #2
- By pjoseph in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 05-21-2014, 12:36 AM
- By howserow in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2013, 09:03 AM
- By shamelin73 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2013, 05:54 PM
- By thepanzerfaust in forum Lenovo Android Tablet DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2013, 12:11 AM
- By djspreewell17 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:23 PM