- 11-03-2013, 04:15 AM #2
- 11-03-2013, 04:55 AM #3
- 329 Posts
Don't worry about the phone's charging amperage. The phone determines the amperage because it "looks" at its mircoUSB connector's data pins. When the phone detects that the charger has the modifications like a Samsung charger then the phone will charge rapidly with its max allowed amperage. Without detecting the modification, the phone will draw just trickle charging amperage, meaning about double time for charging.
Your iPhone charger might have this modification or it might have not ... in each case it won't harm your phone
Last edited by Adamsberg; 11-03-2013 at 05:09 AM.
- By chocochip9 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 41Last Post: 11-13-2013, 07:25 PM
- By worknman in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 11-08-2013, 09:23 AM
- By chocochip9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 19Last Post: 11-05-2013, 04:31 AM
- By SNOOP97DAWG in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 07:56 PM
- By rockrchic923 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:06 PM