Can I replace the silver frame/bezel around the screen?
someone dropped my s4 and dented the silver frame/bezel. I was just wondering if I can replace just the silver frame or I'd have to replace the whole glass screen? The glass screen is undamaged but just the silver frame/bezel is. I trade looking at etrade for the part but I guess I didn't really know where to look. If anyone can lead me to it that would be much appreciated
Last edited by Paobreezy; 11-03-2013 at 03:27 PM.
- 11-03-2013, 03:56 PM #2
- 11-06-2013, 12:40 PM #6
- 3 Posts
Re: Can I replace the silver frame/bezel around the screen?
Sorry didn't reply think the one I put is just the middle bit, I know it come when you get new screen had mine replaced about a month ago and it's getting wrecked already I keep dropping it at work, hope someone can help you more
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
- By weirdoRhaz89 in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 7Last Post: 11-13-2013, 11:24 AM
- By jdbii in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-09-2013, 06:19 PM
- By SDHarleydad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 11-08-2013, 12:04 PM
- By misstoxic in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2013, 03:27 PM
- By n2468 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:57 AM